- Designed for a person with no previous fitness background
- Inactive for a long time
- Not extremely overweight / not obese
- A quick / affordable / effective way to get a 30min workout at home
- No equipment needed
- Duration 8 weeks
- 2 incremental levels in this program
- A video for a person who has no previous fitness background
- Is not carrying an excessive amount of extra weight
- This is a quick / effective method to get a 30min workout at home
- Minimal equipment needed
- Duration is 8 weeks – included 2 incremental levels of progression.
- A basic mobility routine that will help you improve your movement
- Improve joint ability / elasticity
- Improve range of motion
- Basic moves suggested
- Can be done anywhere
- No equipment needed.
This training video was designed for a person who has given birth recently, has passed the post-partum stage and has the doctors ok to engage in mild /enrty level exercise. This person has very little fitness background, and is looking for a quick easy and affordable way to get a 30min workout at home with minimal equipment needed.
- Suitable for a person who has as a goal to strengthen the back and core muscles via a progressive approach
- An entry level strength plan
- Advice through a basic progression plan
- The person using this had limited previous activity
- Has very low, to non-existent knowledge about physical activity.
This training video was designed for a person who has as a goal to strengthen the back and core muscles via a progressive aproach. It is suggesting entry level exercises with a basic progression. This person has been limited in previous activity, has a very elementary knowledge what activity means.