- For the first timer of the Olympic Distance Triathlon
- Has completed 3-4 Sprint Triathlons with no major problems
- A training plan for non-drafting races, and for a successful completion of the distance
- Designed by Exercise Physiologist Kypros Nicolaou, MA, B.Sc., ITU certified as a Level II Triathlon Coach, ACSM certified, a multiple Ironman Triathlon finisher
- 12 weeks plan, with 5-13 hours /week.
This program caters for the athlete who has completed at least 2-3 Olympic Distance Triathlons in the past and is looking to maintain or try a different approach to training philosophy, not for podium placement but definitely for a Personal Best at this distance. The style of training this program suggests, is for non-drafting races.